● 3 packages (1 and 1/2 lbs) cream cheese (room temperature)
● 4 eggs (preferably room temperature)
● 1 and 1/2 teaspoon (1/2 Tablespoon) vanilla
● 1 and 1/2 teaspoon (1/2 Tablespoon) lemon juice
● 2 tablespoon organic honey
● 10-15 drops of liquid stevia
● 1/4 cup sour cream
● 1 cup almond meal
● 2 Tablespoon melted butter
● 2 Tablespoon sugar equivalent in artificial sweetener
- Combine ingredients for the crust, and press into the bottom of a springform pan.
Refrigerate for 8 to 10 minute
- Raise oven heat to 400 F
- Put cream cheese in the mixing bowl, and beat until fluffy. Add other ingredients,
scraping the bowl and beaters each time (this is very important), fully
incorporating each ingredient. When all ingredients are combined, scrape one
more time, beat one more minute, and pour the mixture into pan over crust.
- After putting the cheesecake in the oven at 400 F, Bake for 20 to 30 minutes,
checking often after 20 minutes. When the cake is firm to touch but slightly soft in the center, or the center reaches 155 F, remove it from the oven.
- Chill completely. Top with fruits, if desired, such as fresh strawberry.