- 1/4 cup(s) rice wine
- 1 1/2 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 2 teaspoon tapioca flour
- 4 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil (divided)
- 3/4 pounds beef, sirloin steak trimmed of fat, cut in half lengthwise, and thinly sliced
- 1/4 – 1/2 teaspoon pepper, red, crushed
- 10 large shrimp, raw peeled, deveined and chopped (21-25/lb)
- 1 pounds baby bok choy trimmed and sliced into 1-inch pieces
- Whisk rice wine, oyster sauce and tapioca flour in a small bowl until the flour is dissolved.
- Heat 2 teaspoons oil in a large nonstick skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Add beef and
crushed red pepper to taste; cook, stirring, until the beef begins to brown, 1 to 2 minutes. Add
shrimp and continue to cook, stirring, until the shrimp is opaque and pink, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Transfer the beef, shrimp and any juices to a plate.
- Heat the remaining 2 teaspoons oil over medium-high heat in the same pan. Add bok choy and
cook, stirring, until it begins to wilt, 2 to 4 minutes. Stir in the flour mixture.
- Return the beef-shrimp mixture to the pan and cook, stirring, until heated through and the
sauce has thickened slightly, about 1 minute.