- 12 ounces skinless, organic boneless chicken-breast tenderloins
- 1 cup Almond Flour
- ¼ cup arrowroot flour
- 1 cup extra virgin Olive Oil
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Dash ground black pepper
- Add 1 cup of olive oil in pan and set in medium heat.
- Cut chicken into 3/4-inch strips and pound lightly to tenderize.
- In a shallow dish, combine all the dry ingredients thoroughly.
- Dip and roll the chicken pieces into the mixture and make sure the chicken strips are all covered evenly.
- Then put the coated chicken in the pan with olive. Put in as many chicken pieces as the skillet can hold. Brown the chicken in HOT oil on both sides until brown or cooked.
- Rest the chicken strips in a paper towel to eliminate the oil then serve and enjoy.
These recipe also works will in an airfryer.