- 1 pound of Fresh Brussel sprouts (about 12 medium sprouts)
- 3 TBSP Olive oil
- 2 Slices turkey bacon ( non-cured and nitrate free)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cut the Brussels sprouts in half.
- Steam the Brussel sprouts for 3-5 minutes (we like to steam in a little chicken broth or vegetable broth).
- In a pan put olive oil until hot sauté the sliced turkey bacon then add the steamed Brussel sprouts add salt and pepper to taste. Sauté for 3 minutes or until cooked (we like them el dente or to the bite).