- 1 Whole Medium size avocado
- 1 medium size cucumber
- 2 medium size carrots (sliced julienne style)
- 2 Hard Boiled eggs
- ½ cup sweet onions
- 2 TBPS Olive oil
- In the pan put the olive oil and sauté the onions.
- In a separate pan sauté the carrots until cooked (I prefer to cook mine andante).
- In another pan sauté the asparagus until cooked.
- Slice the avocado and slice the cucumber.
- Put 2 or 3 eggs in boiling water and boil for 6 to 8 minutes. Then cool under cold water and peel right away.
- Arrange all the vegetables artistically on a plate or platter and serve.