- 4 grape tomatoes, sliced in half
- 8 oz fresh asparagus
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp pine nuts
- Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 1 egg
- 2 Tbsp freshly grated Parmesan (optional)
- Fresh lemon juice, to taste
- Preheat oven to 425° F. Line a pan with non-stick foil and place tomatoes on the foil. Place on middle rack in the oven and cook for 8 minutes.
- While the tomatoes are roasting, heat a large pan over medium high heat on the stove. Pour olive oil in the pan and let heat. Sautéed the Asparagus let cook until veggies are el dente (cooked but firm).
. And on a separate pan roasted the pine nuts.
- On another separate pan cook the egg basted style. Make sure yolk in runny so it makes a great sauce.
- Put the sautéed asparagus in a plate add fresh lemon juice to taste (I just used one little wedge and it was perfect) add the tomatoes and then the basted egg and the pine nuts and then salt and pepper. Toss in the Parmesan. Enjoy.