- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken tenderloins ( you can also cut chicken breast into strips)
- 1/2 cup almond meal (store bought or made in a food processor)
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp cumin
- 1 egg
- 1 egg white
- Preheat the oven to 425. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and place a wire rack on top.
- Mix together the almond meal, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, pepper, and cumin. Whisk together the egg and egg white in a shallow dish.
- Dip the chicken into the egg wash and press into the almond meal. Place on wire rack. Bake for 15-20 minutes, flipping halfway through.