- 1 cup pecan pieces (frozen)
- 2 Tablespoon melted butter
- 6 to 9 drops liquid stevia
- Take pecans out of the freezer and measure them into a food processor (you can use a blender, but be careful not to blend them down too small). Pulse the processor until the largest pieces are as big as lentils or split peas.
- Add the butter and the sweetener (I prefer “liquid Stevita”). Blend until it’s mixed evenly.
- Dump it into a pie pan, and push with your fingers to cover the bottom and sides.It should be the right consistency to mold the crust to the pie pan evenly.
Search for More Recipes