● 1 cup pecan pieces (frozen)
● 2 Tablespoon melted butter
● 6 to 9 drops liquid stevia
- Take pecans out of the freezer and measure them into a food processor (you can use a blender, but be careful not to blend them down too small). Pulse the processor until the largest pieces are as big as lentils or split peas.
- Add the butter and the sweetener (I prefer “liquid Stevita”). Blend until it’s mixed evenly.
- Dump it into a pie pan, and push with your fingers to cover the bottom and sides. It should be the right consistency to mold the crust to the pie pan evenly.