- 1 ½ cups blanched almond flour
- ¾ cup tapioca flour
- 1/3 cup (2 TBS whole seeds) ground flax or ground chia seeds (Optional)
- 7 drops liquid stevia
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 4 organic eggs
- 1/3 cup plain organic yogurt, preferably full fat or low fat
- Any dried herbs, Italian seasoning or whatever seasoned salt you like.
- Pre-heat oven to 350º.
- In a large bowl, combine almond flour, tapioca, ground flax or chia (optional), baking soda and salt.
- In a small bowl, blend eggs, Stevia and yogurt with an electric mixer for about 30 seconds.
- Add the egg mixture into the dry ingredients and use mixer or stir to combine until it forms a sticky, wet dough.
- Pour batter onto a 12×16 jelly roll pan/cookie sheet lined with parchment paper or a silicon baking mat. Smooth batter out with a spatula over the entire surface area, so it is thin and even.
- Sprinkle herbs or whatever seasoning you like evenly over dough.
- On center rack of oven, bake at 350º for 8 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Don’t over bake or it will be too dry.
- Cool and cut into desired size. I like using a pizza cutter to do this.
We got the idea for this Unique & Delicious Bread.