- 2⁄3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 5-8 drops of liquid stevia
- 3 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 4 teaspoons minced fresh garlic
- 1 tablespoon Dijon Mustard
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons fresh parsley, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons of pines nuts (for Toppings)
- Put everything in blender except Pine Nuts (Nutri Bullet works best).
- Blend for one minute until mixture forms an emulsion.
- Cover and chill for one hour before serving.
- Pick your favorite greens and veggies and add some sautéed pine nuts.