- ½ c. blanched almond flour
- 2 Tbsp. dried parsley
- 2 Tbsp. dried basil
- 1 tsp. Salt and Black Pepper
- 2 Wild caught Alaskan Salmon fillets
- 4 Tbsp. Olive oil or coconut oil
- Mix almond powder, parsley, basil, salt and pepper on a plate.
- Dredge the salmon on both sides through the almond mixture.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add salmon and cook for 2-4 minutes on each side (depending on the thickness of the fish), or until the crust gets brown.
- Baked in the oven for 3-4 minutes or until cooked throughout.
- Serve over bed of greens and top with fresh lemon juice.