● 2 cloves garlic, minced
● 6 tablespoons Extra Virgin olive oil
● 1 teaspoon dried basil
● 1 teaspoon salt
● 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
● 1 tablespoon lemon juice
● 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
● 2 (6 ounce) fillets salmon
- In a medium glass bowl, prepare marinade by mixing garlic, light olive oil, basil, salt, pepper, lemon juice, and parsley. Place salmon fillets in a medium glass baking dish, and cover with the marinade. Marinate in the refrigerator for about 1 hour, turning occasionally.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Place fillets in aluminum foil, cover with marinade and seal.
- Place sealed salmon in the glass dish, and bake 15-20 minutes, until juicy and cook. Served with vegetables of your choice or a mango salsa (see mango salsa recipe under sauces, salsas, slaws, and dressings).