Although most of us take it for granted THE HUMAN BODY – YOUR HUMAN BODY is by far the most marvelous and miraculous creation in the Universe. What we have is precious, priceless, and irreplaceable. We are all blessed at birth with this most complex, intelligent, mysterious and awe inspiring creation. The most incredible creation in the universe is YOU, with your fantastic, senses and strengths your ingenious defense systems, your unparalleled regenerative abilities, and mental capabilities so great that you could never use them to their fullest.
Your body is a structural masterpiece more amazing than science fiction and the more we learn about it the more wonderful it seems. Your human body is overflowing with innate intelligence, universal synchronization, and infinite wisdom that are far beyond our current comprehension. It works for you 24/7, each and every second of your life. Your body is constantly balancing and readjusting, cleansing and rebuilding, regenerating and communicating, protecting and growing. We have no adjectives that are adequate to describe the wonder and complexity of the hundreds of thousands chemical, electrical and physical tasks it performs meticulously all the time. Consider the following details:
- Your heart beats 100,000 times per day and you do not even need to think about it. It is a 12-ounce organ that pumps about 13,000 gallons of blood each and every day
- Your eyes make over 750,000 color distinctions and record all the images you see directly into your memory (they are far more complex and unique that any modern day camera)
- You breathe over 20,000 times per day
- Your immune system works 24/7 attacking viral and bacterial invaders, protecting you from a multitude of unseen dangers.
- Your inner ear can detect up to 15,000 different tones as well as control the equilibrium in any position that you place your body.
- When you break a bone you body automatically secretes natural cement to assist in the healing process
- Your body is made up of over 700,000,000,000 Trillion cells and creates over 3,000,000 (3 million) new cells per minute
- You speak over 20,000 words per day and the average human being has over 60,000 thoughts
- Your Brain is the most sophisticated bio-computer ever created and even with todays modern technology stands far and above any computer ever created.
Commit to live in an ATTITUDE of GRATITUDE and treat your Body Well!