- 1 tablespoon Plugrá European-Style Butter, unsalted, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon and pepper seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh lemon zest
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 8 ounces (about 2½ cups) assorted fresh vegetables (diagonal-sliced carrots, sweet onions, green peppers, whole trimmed asparagus spears, Brussel sprouts)
- parchment paper, as needed
- 2 fresh lemon slices, paper thin
- 3 fresh chives
- ½ sliced Cod fillet
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Season the cod with salt and pepper.
- Combine melted Plugrá Butter, lemon pepper, lemon zest, salt, dill weed and vegetables in large bowl and toss to blend.
- Fold a sheet of parchment paper in half; starting at the folded edge, cut a large half heart shape; place opened parchment paper on a sheet pan lined with baking paper.
- Arrange cod, seasoned vegetables on one side of heart-shaped parchment near folded center crease; top with lemon slices, chives and fresh dill sprigs.
- Fold top half of heart-shaped parchment paper over vegetables to close; starting at the top of the heart, make small overlapping folds to tightly seal outer edges of parchment paper.
- Bake at 450°F for 8 to 10 minutes or until packet is light golden and puffed.
- Arrange packet on a serving plate, carefully open parchment and serve.