- 1 Medium size ripe avocado
- 1 C cooked sweet potato puree
- ½ C unsweetened Applesauce
- ¼ C organic honey
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 C Coconut Flour
- 2 tbsp Arrowroot powder
- ½ C Cacao Powder
- ½ tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
Whip Cream Topping
- ½ Cup Low Fat Heavy Whipping cream
- ¼ cup unsweetened chocolate syrup
- 5-7 drops of Stevia
- ¼ tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Grease 8×8 pan with coconut oil and line it with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, combine avocado, sweet potato, applesauce, honey and vanilla. Once creamy, add in cacao powder.
- Add in eggs one at a time.
- In a separate bowl, combine coconut flour, arrowroot flour, salt and baking soda.
- Combine both mixtures until smooth.
- Transfer to greased pan and bake for 30-35 minutes.
- Once the cake are done baking and have cooled.
- Layer it with your favorite low fat frosting and nuts.
Whip cream topping:
In a large bowl, use a blender to blend whip cream and chocolate syrup until stiff peaks are just about to form. Beat in vanilla and Stevia until peaks form. Make sure not to over-beat, cream will then become lumpy and butter-like. Enjoy 🙂